Saturday 17 December 2011

A bit about me

I thought about what I should write on this blog and so, I have decided that I should tell the Internet a bit about me.

Well you probably know that my name is Paul, obviously, and I'm 21 years old. None of that is interesting though, well I'm not an. Interesting person to be honest, well I don't think so anyway.

I suppose the biggest thing that occurred in my early life, since I was born with dislocated hips, which meant I was in a wheelchair for a while and I only learned to walk when I was around 4 years old. I have very little memory of that time but I have the scars to prove it.

It wasn't all bad though, because in 2002 I was the mascot for Manchester United in the opening game of the 2002-2003 season against West Brom because of the condition I had when I was younger.

I hope to share more on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment